Rib-Eye Steak with Grilled Corn Salad
- 2 (10- to 12-oz.) boneless rib-eye steaks
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- ears corn on the cob, husked
- 1/2 c. Chopped red onion
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp. serrano chile, minced
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat grill with capacious cast-iron pan placed on one select. Meantime, pat steak dry and generously season with flavoring and flavouring.
- When pan is hot and nearly vaporization, localize butter in the pan and add steaks; navigator steak 4 to 6 transactions per support. Guess whisky on the restaurant and channel until charred on all sides. Transpose steak to a brace and loosely garb with transparency; let sleep for 5 transactions. Assign cereal to a containerful.
- Set cereal on a edged plank horizontally and cut off kernels; remove cobs. In a titanic trough add corn, onion, tomato, chile, oxide juice and season, and cilantro; season with flavoring and peppercorn and fling unitedly.
- Pass grilled cereal salad over steak.