Roasted Brussels Sprouts
assume you do not like Brussels sprouts? attempt roasting them. It brings out the nutty sweetness of the Brussels sprouts. they may be perfectly complemented by way of the tangy and sweet balsamic-maple glaze, which makes this dish oh so scrumptious!
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- three tbsp maple syrup
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, rinsed, trim ends, dispose of bruised outer leaves, and reduce lengthwise
- three tbsp greater virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a big bowl, toss Brussels sprouts in olive oil, salt and black pepper.
- place Brussels sprouts on the baking sheet in a unmarried layer and roast for 25-half-hour; stirring and rotating the baking sheet halfway through.
- meanwhile, prepare the balsamic-maple glaze. heat a small saucepan under medium-excessive. upload balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, and a small pinch of salt. Stir regularly until the sauce thickens and glaze bureaucracy, approximately four-five mins.
- Drizzle Brussels sprouts with the glaze. Salt and pepper to flavor. Serve without delay.