Roasted Sweet Potato Rounds
those candy potato rounds are perfect for a special event or as a part of a festive feast. they’re clean to make and may be organized in advance for less trouble at the day. The roasted candy potato discs make a delicious base for a whipped feta topping, slices of candy fig and pomegranate, and a drizzle of sticky
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 2 tsp chopped thyme leaves, plus greater leaves, to serve
- three figs, each reduce into eight wedges
- 1 tsp pomegranate seeds
- rocket leaves, to serve
- balsamic glaze, to serve
- 2 massive candy potatoes, reduce into 2cm-thick rounds
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 200g feta, chopped
- 200g Greek yogurt
- placed the sweet potato rounds on a baking tray and toss with the oil and a few seasoning. Bake in the oven for 30-forty mins, till golden and crisp. Set aside to cool.
- meanwhile, make the topping. put the feta in a blending bowl and mash with a fork until it starts offevolved to interrupt down. upload the yogurt and whisk till the combination is creamy. add a small squeeze of lemon juice and the chopped thyme, plus some black pepper, and stir to combine.
- unfold a number of the whipped feta combination onto each cooled spherical and top with a couple of fig wedges, some pomegranate seeds and extra thyme leaves. Serve three rounds in step with character with a handful of rocket to garnish and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.