Rotisserie Chicken Kale Salad with Apples and Cheddar
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and torn into bite-size pieces (9 c.)
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 1 apple, cut into matchsticks (1 1/2 cups)
- 3/4 c. white Cheddar
- 1 1/2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 c. pumpkin seeds
- In a young containerful, wipe unitedly Metropolis mustard, honey, and sherry acetum. Easy add olive oil, whisking constantly. Weaken with diplomacy and pepper. In a outsize containerful, toss kail with intermixture, using your keeping to knead the kail until flakey, 3 transactions.
- Toss in apple, cheddar, and doormat.
- Adorn salad with pumpkin seeds and deliver in wakeful bowls