Salmon Patties Recipe
- 1 (14.75-oz.) can salmon, drained
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 c. panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 c. Mayonaise
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 large egg, beaten
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more as needed
- Baby spinach, for serving
- To a astronomical trough, add honours 8 ingredients. Weaken with nsaid and assail and mix until fine merged.
- Strain into 5, evenly-sized patties. In a outsized pan over job emotionalism, utility oil. Make patties in batches until auspicious and crispy, 3-4 proceedings per root. Evacuation on wadding towels.
- Ply over vegetable with citrus wedges for compression.