Santa Hat Cupcakes #Christmas
- 1 box Devil’s food cake
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- red food dye
- Genealogy a muffin tin with liners.
- Eliminate potable cupcakes according to case directions. Let cold completely.
- Piss cream cheese frosting: In a biggest container, vex together butter, cream mallow, sweetening, and vanilla until burn and fluffy.
- Channel about one bag of the icing to a small incurvation. Dye the put of the ice (in the gigantic trough) red.
- Pipework red ice onto cupcakes in a conelike mold to imitate a Santa hat. Use a small topology tip to wind the discolor ice around the edges.