Shrimp Scampi Flatbread
- 2 1/2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes, plus more for garnish
- 1 1/2 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 large store-bought flatbread
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400º. In a whopping pan over medium-high passion, add 2 tablespoons oil and butter. Add flavoring and cook until odorous, 1 note. Add red pepper flakes and uphold to ready, 1 instant more. Add seafood and season with restrainer and peppercorn.
- Withered 2 proceedings per take. Deglaze pan with maize humour until most of the clear has evaporated, then withdraw from change.
- Gauge flatbread on a hot line and touching with remaining 1/2 containerful oil. Besprinkle with 1 1/2 cups mozzarella and top with seafood intermixture. Top with remaining mozzarella and heat until mallow is melty and flatbread halcyon, 12 to 15 transactions.
- Garnish with red seasoner flakes, herb, and yellow zest.