Simple And Not Complicated Steamed Brownie Recipe
Steamed Brownies Recipe you can try if your family really likes cake snacks. Steamed Brownies are indeed many fans, especially those who like snacks or snacks at home. Parents can try the brownie recipe by steaming it for various events, from family gatherings, children’s birthdays, or even just snacks for the family at home when it’s fun to watch football. In fact, steamed brownies can also be given as souvenirs for special guests.
In the past, the brownie recipe was only one variant, but now Bun is not just a chocolate brownie that Mother met. If you go to the cake shop, there are more choices of brownies, such as strawberry brownies, cheese, pandanus, cappuccino, and many more. Well, it’s not just the taste, even the shape has begun to vary, you know, from the box to the heart-shaped one. If you have never tried how to make a Steamed Brownie Recipe at home, you can really use the following recipe for experiments.
To make the atmosphere at home with family more lively with delicious and healthy snacks, Steamed Brownie Recipe can be an ideal choice for Mothers. Involving your little one to make brownies will also be fun, you know Bun, suitable for spending time with family. Well, good luck, Bun! Make it quite easy, the texture is so soft. Once presented, it must be on the other side. Well, instead of being curious, just look at the following recipe, Bun. It didn’t take long to make it.
- 3 eggs
- 5 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp SP
- 100 grams of wheat flour (I am a general-purpose wheat)
- 2 tbsp ground chocolate
- 1/3 tsp baking powder
- 100 grams of Dark cooking chocolate (DCC)
- 100 ml of vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp SKM(condensed milk)
- A pinch of salt
How to Make:
- Heat the steamer, give enough water to steam for 30-40 minutes
- Grease the baking sheet with thin margarine2 sprinkle thin wheat flour2
- Melt the DCC then mix it with cooking oil and SKM mix well, set aside
- Sift into one wheat flour, baking powder, salt and chocolate powder, set aside
- Beat the eggs, granulated sugar and Sp until the thick whites are lined.
- Put the wheat flour mixture, beat well for a while with a low speed mixer. Turn off the mixer
- Put the DCC mixture, stirring back until smooth.
- Put it in a baking sheet, I put a size of 20×20.
- Steam for 35 minutes or until cooked, do not forget to wrap the steamer cap with a clean napkin.
- Remove, wait for cool, Grease the surface of the brownies with thin margarine2, decorate to taste.
Well, now you just have to practice the Steamed Brownies Recipe according to the ingredients and manufacturing steps above. Easy, right? For the toppings, you can change. You just need to adjust the toppings according to taste, for example sliced almonds, or chips. Or, you can also replace the toppings with meises if you want to make it simpler.
This recipe doesn’t cost much anyway, so it’s more economical in the pocket than the brownie cake pesen at the cake shop for certain occasions. Not bad, it can save expenses for shopping. Don’t forget to add warm tea or hot coffee to complement the dish,