Smooth Greek Salad Pinwhels
These Creamy Greek Salad Pinwheels are a delicious appetizer any time of the 12 months and everyone loves them! A creamy Greek yogurt and Feta cheese base is unfold onto smooth spinach tortillas and crowned with all your favourite Greek Salad flavors, like salty Kalamata olives, crunchy cucumbers and juicy tomatoes. upload a bit of oregano and a dash of red wine vinegar and you’ve pinwheel perfection!
- 3/4 cup finely diced cucumber
- half of cup diced pitted kalamata olives
- 1/four finely minced crimson onion
- 1 tablespoon sparkling minced parsley
- three roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 spinach tortillas
- 8 oz. Feta cheese
- half of cup simple Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons pink wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/eight teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/four teaspoon dried oregano
- In a food processor or blender, combine Feta cheese, Greek yogurt, pink wine vinegar, minced garlic, black pepper and oregano well combined and creamy.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine cucumber, tomatoes, olives, onion and parsley. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- warm tortillas slightly within the microwave, just sufficient to make the pliable (approximately 15-20 seconds). Lay one tortilla on a flat floor and unfold ¼ of the feta combination frivolously at the tortilla, leaving approximately ⅓ round the edges. Scoop 1/four of the cucumber combination onto the tortilla and spread evenly.
- Roll tortilla right into a log form. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Repeat with the ultimate components, then refrigerate logs for at the least 30 minutes or up to in a single day.
- whilst equipped to serve, remove logs from the refrigerator. Unwrap and slice into even pieces the use of a pointy, serrated knife. at ease pinwheels with toothpicks if preferred.
- arrange on a serving platter and garnish with sparkling parsley, if desired.