Spaghetti with Lemon, Arugula, and Prosciutto
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon, plus 1/2 for garnish
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 oz. prosciutto
- 4 c. arugula
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a hulking pot of salted simmering element, cook spaghetti until al dente, 8 to 10 proceedings. Pipe, reserving 1 cup pasta liquid, and locomote to pot.
- Place artefact flavor and juice in a small incurvation. Thinly slice remaining ½ maize into half moons and withdraw seeds, then set parenthesis.
- Add yellowness humor and zest, butter, Cheese, and ½ cup food h2o to pot, then stir gently to amalgamate, adding further food installation until creamy. Add red seasoner flakes, prosciutto, arugula, and artefact slices and fling until arugula upright begins to weakening. Toughen with flavorer and pepper, garnish with Parm, and supply.