Spicy Peanut Soba Noodle Salad
highly spiced Peanut Soba Noodle Salad featuring red peppers, cabbage, chicken, soba noodles, and a short selfmade spicy peanut sauce. Salads don’t get much yummier than this.
This recipe is begging to be customized. Make it with extra chicken. less chook. simplest inexperienced veggies. Spicier peanut sauce. It’s totally your name, and it’s totally going to be bomb delicious when you pull it out of the refrigerator for lunch/dinner/snack/repeat.
For the spicy Peanut Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons honey
- juice of one lime
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup chili sauce like sriracha (extra or less relying on spice tolerance)
- half cup peanuts
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons water
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce, or tamari for gluten unfastened
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (elective – for taste)
For the Salad:
- 10 ounces soba noodles
- sparkling cilantro or basil to taste
- overwhelmed peanuts for topping
- 1 lb. bird breast
- 1 pink bell pepper
- three-4 cups chopped pink cabbage
- highly spiced Peanut Sauce: Puree sauce components in a food processor or blender. add the peanuts final so you can manipulate how chunky it’s far (i really like to leave it a bit extra on the chunky aspect).
- hen: prepare dinner the fowl in a skillet over medium high warmness. Season with salt and pepper. whilst the chook is cooked through, set aside until cool sufficient to address and shred the beef.
- vegetables: Chop the crimson pepper, cabbage, and cilantro to your preferred size for the salad.
- Noodles: cook dinner the noodles in step with bundle instructions (normally just boiling for a few minutes).
- assemble: Toss everything collectively with enough dressing to generously coat the entirety. Serve hot or cold!