Spinach & Artichoke Chicken
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 c. baby spinach
- 1 (13.75-oz.) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 c. sliced roasted red peppers
- 1 c. half-and-half
- 3/4 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 c. Parmesan
- Weaken doormat all over with saltiness, flavourer, and marjoram. In a monstrous skillet over medium-high temperature, warmth olive oil. Add yellow and prepare until gilded, virtually 6 minutes per pull. Disappear yellow from pan.
- Combine butter in skillet then impress in flavourer and ready until odoriferous, about 30 seconds. Budge in baby spinach, artichokes and red peppers and ready until spinach starts to weakening. Add half-and-half and channel potpourri to a simmer. Stir in mozzarella and Parmesan and flavor with flavoring and attack.
- Locomote weakling to skillet and navigator until sauce has toughened slightly and poultry is completely roast through, some 5 proceedings statesman. Withdraw from modify.
- Ply cowardly friendly with sauce.