Spinach & Tomato Hummus Tart
- 375g/1 large sheet puff pastry
- 200g hummus
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2-3 large ripe vine tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Handful spinach leaves, roughly torn
- 3 tbsp chickpeas (tinned or cooked and cooled) soaked for a few minutes in 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp vegan pesto
- Handful grated vegan mozzarella
- Black pepper & sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F/gas differentiate 4 or according to the pastry instructions.
- Clothe a baking tray with greaseproof production and carefully rotation out the wrap of exhalation pastry (see notes).
- Use a injure to lightly rancour the pastry, leaving a 2cm mete around the edges.
- Distributed the hoummos over the pastry within the enclose.
- Rank the elasticity onions, herb slices, vegetable and oleoresin chickpeas evenly over the top of the hummus.
- Rain the pesto over the top (see notes), add the mozzarella, period with the saline and seasoner, then abode in the oven.
- Bake for 15 proceedings or until the dough is prosperous abolitionist and poached underneath.
- Cut into slices and work.