Sticky Date With Butterscotch Sauce
On this occasion happilycooking will inform about Sticky Date With Butterscotch Sauce recipe issues that are very enjoyable and appetizing. The pudding is steamed in the oven. This technique is the trick to creating it spongy and further wet. It’s the key to this recipe. The recipe we’re sharing with you nowadays are man or woman Sticky Date Puddings which you could whip up to your muffin tin. you can also make them in Mug shape in your microwave.
Sticky Date With Butterscotch Sauce Recipe
- 60g Butter, Chopped
- 3/4 Cup soft Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Self-raising Flour
- 1 1/4 Cups Pitted Dates, Chopped
- 1 1/4 Cups Boiling Water
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 250ml Cream
- 50g Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar
Step by Step To Make Pudding
- Preheat Oven To a hundred and eightyºC.
- Grease Deep 20cm spherical Cake Tin, Line Base With Baking Paper.
- Integrate Dates, Boiling Water & Soda In Bowl. Stand For 5 minutes.
- Mixture Or method Date aggregate With Butter And Sugar until nearly clean, add Eggs & Flour, mixing till just blended.
- Pour mixture Into organized Pan.
- Bake 45 – 50 mins Or till Cooked through. cowl With Foil for the duration of Baking If Over-Browning.
- Stand Pudding 10 minutes earlier than Turning Out Of Pan. Serve With Butterscotch Sauce Poured Over The top.
How to Make Butterscotch Sauce
- Integrate All components In Medium Pan, Stir Over Low heat until Sugar Is Dissolved And Butter Melted.
Above is information about how to make Sticky Date With Butterscotch Sauce recipe that very awesome to produce a delicious taste.