Sweet potato and zucchini Healthy Strata Grilled
This recipe now has a video! So strata bakes, they typically use layers of bread and different stuff to replenish the tray, but for this candy potato and zucchini healthy strata bake…I’ve ditched the bread!
all of it has been replaced with thinly sliced candy potato and zucchini and as an advantage there are even corn and peas in there!
- 8 eggs, lightly overwhelmed
- half of cup cream
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 500 grams candy potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- one zucchini, thinly sliced
- half of cup frozen corn
- half cup frozen peas
- Preheat oven to one hundred eighty / 355F tiers.
- Thinly slice the candy potato. Steam, boil or even bake till simply smooth- you need it bendy- now not smushy!
- within the base of a 20cm square cake tin, area a skinny layer of the sweet potato followed with the aid of 1/4 cup frozen peas and 1/4 cup frozen corn.
- top with a layer of zucchini.
- blend the eggs with the cream and 1/2 cup of the cheese in a jug.
- Pour over the vegetables in the cake tin.
- top with 1/2 cup cheese and the thyme.
- Bake at a hundred and eighty stages for 25-half-hour or until golden and set. Cool for 5 minutes earlier than serving.
- you can freeze in slices. And defrost overnight within the fridge earlier than installing the lunchbox.