Sweet Weetbix Marshmallow Slice #christmaas #dessert
i’m in love with this Weetbix marshmallow slice! The Weetbix base tastes outstanding on it’s own, but is even higher topped with the light and fluffy marshmallow. Don’t be scared off by way of the marshmallow, it’s sincerely quite simple to make. you can add a few drops of meals colouring to the marshmallow, it also appears fantastic left white. I additionally topped my slice with black and white sprinkles before setting it inside the fridge.
- 150g butter, melted
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/three cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon gelatine
- meals colouring, elective
- three Weetbix, overwhelmed
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup self elevating flour
- half of cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180c. Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- upload Weetbix, coconut, flour, brown sugar, vanilla and butter to a large bowl and stir until well blended. Press the combination into the slice tin, and bake for 15 mins.
- even as the bottom is cooking, region the bloodless water and sugar into a stand mixer with a whisk attachment and blend for three mins. combine the boiling water and gelatine with a fork, then add to the mixer. Beat for 8 minutes or till thick and white. upload meals colouring if the usage of and hold to overcome till mixed through.
- unfold the marshmallow directly to the slice base and area inside the refrigerator for an hour or so till set.