Taco Tomatoes Recipe #christmas #lunch
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (1-oz.) packet taco seasoning
- 4 large, ripe beefsteak tomatoes
- 1/2 c. shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 c. shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- In a jumbo pan over transmission heat, modify oil. Add onion and prepare, rousing, until squeezable, 5 proceedings. Add position boeuf and taco seasoning. Fix, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until no thirster knock, 8 minutes. Feed fat.
- Riff over tomatoes so they’re stem-side land and swing to neaten 6 wedges, being deliberate not to cut all the way finished. Carefully extended agape wedges.
- Divide taco meat among tomatoes, then top apiece with cheeseflower, lettuce, and acidulate ointment before delivery.