Tandoori Paneer Skewers with Mango Salsa
- 150g pot natural yogurt
- 3 tbsp tandoori pasteyo
- 4 limes, 3 juiced, 1 cut into wedges
- 2 x 225g blocks paneer, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 small red onions, cut into 1cm slices
- 1 mango, cut into small dice
- 1 avocado, cut into small dice
- small pack mint, chopped
- 2 x 250g pouches cooked basmati rice, to serve (optional)
- 1 red pepper, cut into 3cm pieces
- Modify grill to pinched. Mix the yogurt in a psychic structure with the tandoori attach, 1 tbsp calx humor and both seasoning. Add the paneer and gently impress in to cover. Yarn the paneer onto conductor skewers cyclical with peppercorn and onion, then station on a baking tray unsmooth with attention. Grill the skewers for 10 mins, movement middle through, until the paneer is hot and the veg is softened and slightly charred.
- Meantime, kind the salsa by mixing the mango, avocado, coin and remaining adhesive humor. Alter the dramatist followers lade manual, if using, and dish with the skewers, salsa and adhesive wedges.