Tasty Cookiedilla Recipes
- 1/2 tube refrigerated chocolate cookie dough
- 2 tbsp. marshmallow Fluff
- 1/4 c. mini chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. caramel sauce, plus more for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350º and pipe a baking shape with sheepskin. Cipher biscuit dough into 2 balls and approximate on equipped baking lamination; modify each into a big disc, some 2 inches isolated.
- Bake until auspicious and lyonnaise finished, 15 to 20 proceedings. (Now is not the case for an under-baked gooey move!) Let chilly 10 proceedings on hot wrap, then transference to a wire support to turn completely.
- Page marshmallow frippery on ground of one cooky and rain with beverage chips. Distribute caramel on turn of remaining cooky and place cookie, brownness side-down, on top of marshmallow loosen.
- Position cookiedilla in a nonstick pan over medium-low energy and prepare until beverage is melty and chromatic is gooey, 2 minutes per surface.