Tasty Foolproof Mongolian Beef
This recipe for foolproof Mongolian red meat makes it easy to make your favorite take out dish at home. It’s a recipe that tastes similar to PF Chang’s!This recipe for foolproof Mongolian beef makes it easy to make your favorite take out dish at domestic.
I With this recipe, i have taken on that challenge. Crispy fried strips of pork (so crispy!) with a delicious, thick, candy sauce. The colour is so cute and the flavors so splendid. I could not wait to consume the leftovers the following day.It clearly became out to now not be that frightening. My fears of the batter not sticking and the meat being raw inner had been tackled with more than one easy steps.
- 2 lb new york strip steak or flank steak
- ½ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- four cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger minced
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- half teaspoon pink pepper flakes
- 3 inexperienced onions chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- area the beef within the freezer 15 minutes earlier than geared up to begin. this could help firm it up for reducing.
- Slice the red meat towards the grain in skinny, bite-sized strips, about 1/4 inch thick.
- add the cornstarch to a Ziploc bag. vicinity the meat inside the bag and shake, until well lined. Pour out into a strainer or colander and shake off the extra cornstarch.
- In a small sauce pan upload the oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, water, rice wine vinegar and pink pepper flakes. Stir and cook dinner over medium-excessive heat till sauce thickens (15-20 minutes). Set aside.
- in the meantime, in a big skillet warmth the oil over medium-excessive heat. while the oil is warm, add a number of the red meat in a unmarried layer and cook until browned. you’ll need to try this in batches. Set apart the browned red meat on a plate lined with a paper towel and tented with foil.
- go back all beef to skillet and pour sauce over the red meat. Stir until coated and cook dinner for a pair more minutes.
- Serve over rice and garnish with green onions.