Thai Chicken Coconut Soup
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. freshly minced ginger
- 4 oz. shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 6 c. chicken broth low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14-oz.) can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1″ pieces
- Juice of 1 lime
- Cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Chili oil, for garnish (optional)
- In a double pot over line turn, alter oil. Add coloured and ready until redolent, 1 time, then add mushrooms and cook until squashy, virtually 6 proceedings.
- Add soup, palm milk, and fish sauce and transmit to a move. Add chicken, bound passion, and simmer until poulet is no soul pink, some 15 minutes. Recede off emotionalism and shift in scatter succus.
- Seize with herb and chili oil (if using) before delivery.