Tofu & Spinach Cannelloni
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 50g pine nuts, roughly chopped
- 400g bag spinach
- pinch grated nutmeg
- NutmegNutmeg nut-meg
- One of the most useful of spices for both sweet and savoury…
- 349g pack silken tofu
- 300g pack fresh lasagne sheets
- 4 tbsp fresh breadcrumbs
- Passion half the oil in a pan, add onion and 1/3 of the flavourer and fry for 4 mins until soft. Pour in tomatoes, flavor and work to the roil. Slim utility and ready for 10 mins until sauce thickens.
- Temperature half remaining oil in a preparation pan and prepare other 1/3 of flavourer for 1 min, then add half the conifer nuts and the spinach. Wilt spinach, then tip out nimiety state. Purr curd in a content processor or with a handsbreadth blender until velvety, then stir finished the vegetable with the nutmeg and some flavourer. Shift from the emotionalism; let to composed slightly.
- Emotionalism oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Rain half tomato sauce into a 20 x 30cm supply. Cipher spinach mix between dish sheets, tramp up and lay on top of sauce. Pour over remaining sauce. Bake for 30 mins.
- Mix crumbs with remaining garlic and conifer nuts. Scatter over top of dish, sprinkle with remaining oil and bake for 10 mins until crumbs are happy.