Vegan Banana Bread Pancakes
searching out a dairy-loose and egg-free pancake recipe? Then you’ll love these vegan Banana Bread Pancakes with Chocolate Chunks! and you may in no way should determine among banana bread and pancakes again!
whenever i have very ripe bananas lying around, the first concept that comes to mind is: ‘Do i’ve enough bananas inside the freezer for fine cream?’ Who am I kidding, I constantly do. Then I assume: ‘I should make banana bread with those overripe bananas!’ however this time, I genuinely, truely changed into in the mood for pancakes. So I made banana bread pancakes which grew to become out superb.
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 cup all-cause flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut meal and greater for garnish
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- 1 very ripe banana and a few slices for garnish
- three/four cup unsweetened plant-based milk e.g. rice milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup and more for drizzling on top
- In a bowl, mash the peeled banana and add the plant-primarily based milk, maple syrup, and coconut oil. deliver it a quick whisk.
- add the flour, baking powder, and hazelnut meal to the moist ingredients. Whisk till included. Fold inside the chocolate chunks.
- Spray a flat pan or griddle with oil and warmth it as much as medium to low warmness. add an ice cream scoop or small ladle of pancake batter. allow it cook until the center turns into bubbly and the corners set, then flip with a spatula. let it cook dinner on the alternative facet till accomplished. Repeat for all the pancakes. You have to be capable of get 5-6 pancakes out of the batter.
- Stack the pancakes, top with banana slices, drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with hazelnut meal. enjoy!