Veggie Fagita Rice Bowl Recipe
The pro and sautéed vegetables are so flavorful and delicious, I served them over cilantro lime white rice, however you can sub in brown rice or quinoa also, the veggies are certainly the famous person of this dish!
Sautéed, seasoned veggies are served on top of cilantro lime rice with fresh avocado for a flavorful, smooth to make, vegan and gluten loose fajita recipe!
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 4 tbsp clean lime juice (app 2 limes) – divided
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tbsp sparkling chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 cup red onion (sliced)
- 1 cup infant bella mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- in case you don’t already have cooked rice available, make sure you begin by way of cooking the rice.
- warmth the olive oil in a large skillet, add the bell pepper and onion, saute 4-five mins, then add the toddler bella mushrooms, garlic, cumin, chili powder, paprika, sea salt and a pair of tbsp lime juice.
- Saute for an additional 2-3 mins, then do away with from the heat and set aside.
- Toss the cooked rice with the remaining 2 tbsp lime juice and 2 tbsp sparkling cilantro.
- Divide the rice among two bowls, top with the veggie fajitas and avocado.