Verki Poori Recipe
Hello reader, this time I’ll share a very delicious Verki Poori Recipe. I’m sure you’ll love it. This is an ideal breakfast snack , In our domestic MIL used to make a huge batch of khaja to distribute and she used keep some for my hubby, as khaja turned into his preferred breakfast. i can let you know a way to eat these when you have a sweet tooth what My hubby does is in a bowl of curd positioned some sugar and beat it nicely overwhelm some Khaja or in this case Verki Poori on it and experience. this is how my hubby had those as well today, they tasted so scrumptious with sweetened yogurt it’s far a filling breakfast . they may be better than biscuits and best tea time snack.
Verki Poori Recipe
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Pepper – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for Deepfrying
- Maida- 2 cup
- First-class Rava – three tbsp
- Ghee – four tbsp ( Melted)
- Cornflour – 1 tbsp
- Ghee – 2 tbsp ( melted)
- Rice flour- 1½ tbsp
- In a pan Roast cumin seeds, and pepper collectively for few minutes.
- In a mortal and pestle grind them to a coarse powder.
- In a bowl take flour and the the cumin pepper pd , salt and ghee.
- Mix them nicely within the flour to form a bread crumb consistency .in case you pick some flour in you fist and press them it should maintain it shape and while crushed should have bread crumb consistency.
- Upload water little by little and make a stiff however pliable dough.
- Cover and permit it rest for ½ hour, then knead them once more to shape a clean dough.
- In every other small bowl blend inside the ghee, rice flour, and corn flour. preserve it ready.
- Divide the dough to identical length balls, flatten them and roll them the use of a rolling pin .
- Do the equal for rest of the flour, place a rolled dough slather the prepared rice flour paste on it and location every other rolled dough on it.
- Do that 2 greater time now four Rolled dough is stacked on observe the paste on pinnacle of the rolled dough and start rolling tightly from one corner to other.
- Cut the ends and then break up to 1 inch pieces . Flatten the pieces with the help of your palm. Roll the all to medium length circles
- Warmth oil in a kadai or frying pan ( now not smoking warm), whilst the oil is hot drop the rolled poori and fry them in low flame .
- Fry them until golden brown from both facets and then take away them from oil.
After they arrive to room temperature save them in a air tight container. It stays appropriate for 15 days.
Thus information about how to make Verki Poori recipes that are very easy and produce a very special taste.