The Recipe of Healthy Lasagna With Spinach
Spinach Lasagna Recipes – Lasagna is one of the Italian foods that are really popular all around the world. It is full of protein from the cheese and chopped meat. Meanwhile, the vegetables that are commonly added also give consumers enough amount of vitamins and fiber.
Healthy Lasagna with Spinach Recipe
The difference from the two other foods, pasta in lasagna is in the form of layers. It is wide and flat and stacked into layers so that the entire lasagna looks thicker. Interestingly, it is found out that lasagna is basically the oldest pasta recipe, even older than pizza.
The food is also often divided into 2 types based on the main ingredients used and the areas where it comes from. In southern Italy, lasagna is made from Semolina flour and water.
On the other hand, northern Italy usually cooks lasagna using flour and egg. Outside Italy, it is most common to use the Northern Italian recipe. Sure, it is because flour and eggs are easier to find around compared with Semolina flour.
It has been mentioned above that you can add vegetables to make lasagna more nutritious. Aside from tomatoes, the most common vegetables to add in lasagna is spinach.
So, are you interested to make your own spinach lasagna?
Please follow the recipe or instruction below.
- 12 sheets of lasagna pasta,
- 200 grams of grated mozzarella cheese
- A tablespoon of butter
- A big onion, slice it
- 2 medium-sized onions, chop them
- 150 grams of ground beef (it is optional, if you are a vegetarian, you can remove the meat from the list)
- A teaspoon of salt
- A teaspoon of pepper powder
- A teaspoon of sugar
- A tablespoon of flour
- 200 ml of liquid milk
- 100 grams of spinach, boil it
- Bolognese sauce
- Tomato sauce
- Chili sauce
- A teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 2 sheets of bay leaves
- Boil lasagna pasta until it is bubbly, drain well. The lasagna pasta is widely available in the market. But if you want to make it by yourself, it is possible to do using flour, egg, oil, and water.
- For the béchamel sauce, put the butter in a pan, sauté the sliced and chopped onions together until the aroma comes out.
- Pour the ground beef. Stir it thoroughly until it is golden brown. Pour the salt, pepper powder, and water.
- Pour the flour. Stir the mix until they are cooked well, signed by the thickened sauce dough. Put the spinach.
- For the bolognaise sauce, put the butter in a pan, sauté the sliced and chopped onions together until the aroma comes out.
- Pour the ground beef, Italian seasoning, and bay leaves. Stir them thoroughly until the colors are changed.
- Pour the tomato and chili sauces. Stir them until the ingredients are softer.
- Prepare a heat-resistant dish. Put 2 sheets of lasagna and pour bolognese sauce there. Smooth it out.
- Pour Béchamel sauce and smooth it out. Pour the grated Mozzarella cheese.
- Put the other two lasagna sheets.
- Do the layering one or two more times so that there are around 3 layers.
- Bake the lasagna cake in the oven for around 10-15 minutes.
- Serve it by slicing the lasagna into pieces.
Aside from the spinach, you can actually also add some other vegetables in the dough of lasagna sauce. Some of them are mushrooms, sliced carrots, broccoli, and more.
Please read more : Mushroom Couliflower Rice Skillet Recipe
This is how you make tasty healthy lasagna with spinach recipe for your family. This way, your lasagna is not only really delicious but also healthy. Enjoy it together with your family and friends.
Incoming search terms:
- healthy lasagna recipe with spinach