The Mushroom Cauliflower Rice Skillet Recipe
Are you looking for the mushroom cauliflower rice skillet recipe?
If you do, then you have come to the right place. For those who are not familiar, the mushroom cauliflower rice skillet is a kind of a delicious low-carb, paleo, whole 30.
Mushroom Cauliflower Rice Skillet Recipe
This dish is usually the vegan or vegetarian main dish for dinner. Moreover, you can make this dish very quickly for only around 20 minutes. Yes, this is one of the advantages that you will get when you are cooking one-pan or skillet recipes.
Also, for busy people, the cleaning will be a piece of cake. Not to mention, you can literally put every vegetable inside when you are cooking skillet recipes. Such as asparagus, sweet potato, broccoli, green beans, and cauliflower.
The Ingredients to make the Mushroom Cauliflower Rice Skillet
You do not have to worry when you want to make this mushroom cauliflower rice skillet recipe.
Because you can literally find all of the ingredients in the local grocery store such as lots of mushrooms, fresh spinach, onions, celery, garlic, and also cauliflower that will be turned into “rice” later on.
Other Dishes to Eat with Mushroom Cauliflower Rice Skillet
If you are a vegan or vegetarian, eating this mushroom cauliflower rice skillet recipe on its own is already good.
However, if you are not a vegetarian or a vegan, you can enjoy this dish with other dishes, such as:
• Garlic Butter Salmon (in foil)
This recipe requires 20 to 25 minutes to make. It is a very easy dish to make and enjoy for dinner during your busy days.
• Garlic Butter Rainbow Trout (in foil)
Super easy to make and this recipe only requires four ingredients.
• Roasted Lemon Chicken Legs
Perfect for a quick meal and this dish is full of flavors of the garlic, lemon, and herbs.
• Rosemary Lemon Roasted Chicken Breast
Very easy to make and you only need three main ingredients such as fresh rosemary, lemon juice, and garlic.
The Recipe of Mushroom Cauliflower Rice Skillet
The preparation time for this mushroom cauliflower rice skillet recipe is around 10 minutes and the cooking time is around 10 minutes.
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 stick celery (sliced)
- ½ cup of chopped onion
- 1 big garlic clove (minced)
- 3 cups mushrooms (sliced)
- 400g of cauliflower rice
- 1/3 cup of organic vegetable broth
- Soy sauce to taste
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley
- The first thing that you need to do is to ground the cauliflower into the food processor for around 25 to 30 seconds until it is a rice-like consistency.
- Next, in a large skillet, add the extra virgin olive oil over medium heat.
- Then, add the onions and celery into the skillet and cook them until tender or around 5 minutes.
- Then, add the garlic and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Then, add the mushroom and sauté until it is all cooked through.
- Next, add the cauliflower rice, vegetable broth, and soy sauce. Then, cook until the cauliflower is soft.
- Then, add the fresh spinach and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and paper to taste.
- Lastly, garnish with chopped fresh parsley before serving.
Although this mushroom cauliflower rice skillet recipe is very easy and quick to make, this dish is considered as an American main course and perfect for the vegan and vegetarian.
The reason why this dish is perfect for the vegan and vegetarian is that the calories per serving are only around 125.
The fat is around 7.3g, the saturated fat is around 1g, the sodium is around 300mg, the carbohydrates are around 9.8g, the fiber is around 4.2g, the sugar is around 4.4g, and the protein is around 4.6g.
Please read : Healthy Lasagna With Spinach Recipe
This is how you make tasty the mushroom cauliflower rice skillet recipe for your family. Enjoying it while it is still warm is highly recommended. Please try and practice by yourself.
Incoming search terms:
- cauliflower rice with mushrooms & spinach