Are you looking for the no-bake cannoli cream pie recipe?
If you do, then you have come to the right place. For your information, this cannoli cream pie recipe is very easy to make and does not need a long time to make.
No Bake Cannoli Cream Pie
In no time, you will be able to enjoy this cannoli cream pie that is filled with cream cheese, ricotta cheese, and also mini chocolate chips. Not only that but this cream pie is also perfect for Valentine Day.
You can even make this together with your loved ones at home instead of going outside to eat a crowded restaurant.
Your boyfriend or husband will be impressed at how you make the delicious cream pie and your kids will be thrilled to make this recipe together with you. Besides, the whole point of Valentine Day is the dessert.
Why making a hard dessert recipe when you can serve this amazing and super easy no-bake cannoli cream pie for your loved ones?
There are some reasons why you need to make the no-bake cannoli cream pie recipe.
First, they are super easy to make. Second, this dessert is perfect for any occasion. Such as birthdays, Valentine Days, and also anniversaries. Third, you do not have to be afraid if your loved ones will not like the dessert because who does not love cannoli cream pie?
You can also choose whether you want to make this recipe by using the store-bought pie crust or make the crust on your own using graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar.
The one thing that you should know is that whether you choose to make this dessert by using a store-bought crust or not, this dessert will still only take you minutes to make.
The Ingredients of No-Bake Cannoli Cream Pie Recipe
The no-bake cannoli cream pie recipe is for 8 servings with the ingredients as follow:
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of whole milk ricotta
- 3/4 cup of confectioner sugar
- A dash of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of orange zest (optional)
- 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips
- 1 9-inch store-bought graham cracker pie crust
For the topping:
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of confectioner sugar
The Instructions to make No-Bake Cannoli Cream Pie Recipe
- The first thing that you need to do is to use the electric mixer to beat the cream cheese until it is smooth and creamy.
- Next, add the heavy cream into the bowl and beat them again on high speed until it all thickens and soft peaks form.
- Then, reduce the speed and put in the ricotta, confectioner sugar, cinnamon, and orange zest and then mix them until it all blended.
- Then, put in the mini chocolate chips inside and mix carefully.
- Next, pour the mixture onto the crust.
- Next, put in the refrigerator and chill it for around 3 to 4 hours or even better, overnight, until it is set.
- Next, prepare the whipped cream topping before you serve the no-bake cannoli cream pie.
- You can make the whipped cream topping by pouring the heavy cream in a medium bowl and mix it on high speed until soft peaks form then put in the confectioner sugar. Then, spread the whipped cream on top of the cheesecake.
- Lastly, sprinkle the top with chocolate chips.
To make these no-bake cannoli cream pie recipe using your own homemade crust, all you need to do is to mix 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs with 5 tablespoons butter and 4 tablespoons sugar.
Then, spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray and press the mixture on the bottom and sides of the pan. Then, bake it at 350 for 8 minutes.
Please read : Heavenly Blueberries and Cream Angel Dessert Cake Recipe
This is how you make tasty no-bake cannoli cream pie for your family. Enjoying it while it is still warm is highly recommended. Please try and practice by yourself.