Heavenly Blueberries and Cream Angel Dessert Cake Recipe
This dessert is super light and tasty. It can be a perfect end for any dish, no wonder than anyone will ask for this recipe. Heavenly blueberries and cream angel dessert cake is amazing little dessert just like it sounds, it is creamy, heavenly and of course, fluffy.
Blueberries And Cream Angel Dessert Cake
It tastes sweet and a bit sour, so this is a beautiful mess on your plate. Since this dish is so tasty and light ideal for the perfect dessert for any meal when you hold company over dinner.
If you think the same as others, then you may know that this recipe is super easy and it adapts easily with other flavors. There are so many variations for this recipe.
How about the store bought angel food cake?
So, for this dessert, you can use the store-bought prepared for the angel cake dessert, the cake mix, and the homemade angel food cake as well.
No matter what you want, you have to be confident and never look back. If you grew up with the food cake from the box, you should not be ashamed at all.
At this point, you may prefer to get this homemade angel food cake. So this article gives a recommended vote for this easy homemade angel food cake.
It would be so wonderful and it does not need the cake flour, but it includes a tasty chocolate variation.
- 2 tbs for the guaranteed sugar
- 12 ounces fir the fresh or even frozen blueberries
- 2 cups for the cornstarch
- ¼ cup for the cool water and
- Fresh lemon juice around 1 tbs
For cake and cream
- You can cut an angel food cake into 1-inch cubes
- 2/3 cup for evaporated milk
- 16 ounces for regular cream cheese, you need to soften it with the room temperature
- 2/3 cup for the granulated sugar
For whipped cream
- 3 tbs for the powder sugar
- 1 ½ cup for the heavy cream
- To make the blueberry filling, you can use the medium-sized saucepan – start to mix the cornstarch, blueberries and lemon juice. Bring this mixture to the low heat and cook it until get thickened around 5 to 7 minutes, keep string it. You need to remove from the heat and let it cool until gets the room temperature.
- For the cake and cream layer – then you can put use a food mixer or blender to whip the cream cheese, evaporated milk and sugar until the mixture feels creamy and smooth around 2 to 3 minutes.
- After then you can move this mixture to the bowl if you use the blender. Start to fold in the cake cubes. Keep in mind that you should not use all the cake cubes, depending on the cake size. You need to add the cake cubes until all of them were layered with the crim layered.
- For the whipped cream – whipping together with the powdered sugar and heavy cream until it forms soft peaks.
- How to assemble them? you can use the big glass bowl 9 x 1 inch, spread out half of the mixture this recipe. Top part with half of blueberries and you can spread half of the sweet whipped cream on the top part. You need to repeat for those layers. The layers should not be always perfect. It would be a bit messy so do not be stressed.
- Cover and cool it down at least 2 to 24 hours.
So, this recipe is depending on what type of angel food cake that you include to decide how many you need to put in this recipe.
Please read more : Easy French Macarons Cake Recipe
This is how you make tasty heavenly blueberries and cream angel dessert cake for your family. Enjoying it with your friends or your family at home. Please try and practice by yourself.