How To Prepare Filter Coffee Without Coffee Filter
How to prepare Filter Coffee without coffee filter – I don’t know how to make perfect Coffee. We don’t drink coffee at home and my mom rarely prepares coffee for her by mixing coffee powder, sugar, boiled water and milk. Just make it froth and filter.
How To Make Coffee Without Coffee Filter
After marriage the things are totally reversed. Everyone loves to take a good coffee for an active morning.
This is the method we use to prepare filter coffee, using a filter gives a thick decoction which they do not like, which gives them headache as a result.
Tea or Coffee is good for health when prepared without milk. I can’t drink as my criteria is tottalyreversed “Am a Filter Coffee Lover after marriage”.
Ingredients to prepare Filter Coffee without coffee filter:
- Coffee Powder – 3 tsp
- Water – 1/2 cup (3/4 cup in medium glass)
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Flat vessel / cup with proper lid
Method to prepare Filter Coffee without coffee filter:
- Boil water and add into the coffee powder. Cover immediately
- Mix it after 30 seconds and again cover with lid
- Now let it rest for a minute to get clear decoction
- Boil milk, add sugar and froth.
- Pour the decoction slowly leaving residues behind
- Froth well and serve hot
Step-wise pictures to prepare Filter Coffee without coffee filter:
1. Add the coffee powder in a flat bottomed bowl
2. Boil the water on stove top
3. Pour hot into the bowl with coffee powder
4. Cover with proper lid. Let it stand for 30 seconds
5. Boil 1/2 cup of milk (I prepared just one cup of coffee)
6. Now take a medium size glass/tumbler
7. Open the lid ( you can see the layers of coffee powder on top)
8. Pour in the tumbler to make the powder mixed evenly
9. Pour again in cup to mix well
10. You can find the coffee powder and water mixed as shown
11. Again cover with lid. Let it settle down for a minute
12. Other side add a tsp of sugar in glass prepare Filter Coffee without coffee filter
13. Add hot milk
14. After a minute you can find a clear decoction ready for preparing coffee
15. Take the decoction cup carefully without shaking
16. Pour 1/4 cup of decoction slowly into the milk
17. Now the coffee is ready to froth
18. Froth well
19. Hot Filter coffee is ready. Serve authentically using a “Coffee Dabara tumbler”
Note or Tips for to Prepare Filter Coffee without a Coffee Filter:
- Initially leave it for 30 seconds after mixing leave it for 1 minute.
- Allowing to settle longer time makes the decoction watery and cold.
- Prepare by adding hot milk and hot decoction
- Use stove top to heat.
- Carefully retain the decoction leaving residues behind.
- Follow every step carefully as given to get a perfect filter coffee
- This a medium coffee I prepared with 1/2 cup milk and 1/4 cup decoction to make one tumbler ( steel tumbler shown in picture)
- If you wanted a strong coffee add a tsp of coffee powder in making decoction with same water quantity
- Use freshly boiled milk and good coffee powder.
- I used Narasus brand, Cothas, Kannan Jublee coffee, and Coorg coffee powder
- If you use coffee powder containing chicory, like Narasus Instant, Green Label, one tsp of powder would be sufficient for 1 tumbler of coffee.
Ratio for making 1 tumbler of Coffee :
- For medium coffee: 1.5 tsp + 1/4 cup water
- For Strong coffee : 2 or 2.5 tsp + 1/4 cup water
Read Other : Delicious Broccoli Salad Recipe
That all information about how to prepare filter coffee without coffee filter that can be practice at home. Good luck and enjoy by drink a glass of coffee.
Incoming search terms:
- how to make filter coffee at home without filter
- how to make coffee without a coffee filter
- how to make coffee without coffee filters
- caffe make filter
- how to boil filter coffee
- how to brew coffee without a filter
- how prepare filter coffee
- filter coffee without machine
- how to prepare coorg coffee
- HOW TO USE FILTER COFFEE WITH OUT A MC
- ways to make filter coffee