How many times have you said that Salted Caramel is the recipe that you are looking for. So this article also helps you realize that Salted Caramel is one of the most favorite things the world.
You will never complain at all. but if you do not like it, then it is not your best place. You will be craving as soon as its mentioned, and this is the only thing that you may want to eat.
Salted Caramel Pretzel Cupcakes Recipe
You will see that this frosting is one of the best frostings that you will try. you will never stop eating this cupcake. There are never enough samples so that you need to make more decorations.
You need to taste this recipe before you serve it. The caramel flavor kicks all tones precisely and it is not too sweet or tasty. This is creamy caramel and it is truly melted in your mouth.
If you want to get more flavor contrast. Then there are many recipes for the best chocolate cake recipes and you should trust on this one. This is truly tasty.
If you love to make scratch homemade chocolate 100 percent, then you may be better to use a homemade chocolate cupcake.
You will realize that the only real difference this salted caramel cupcake comes from that this recipe has the pretzels added in and you will be ok with that. If you love anything sweet and salt as you may tell from the rest of the parts that you read. Honestly.
If you do not like salt, but you like caramel, then you can remove the salt at all. Or if you want to get a fewer caramel, then you can let it puts caramel in the center out and just have it in buttercream frosting.
You will be so addicted to making your own Caramel Sauce since you have caught the bug and make it all of the time.
- 2/3 cup for the cocoa
- 1 cup for water
- 1 tsp for the vinegar
- ½ cup for the butter, a bit softened
- ¼ cup for vegetable oil
- 1 and ¼ cup for the white sugar
- 2 eggs and 1 for the egg yolk
- 1 and ¼ cup for the all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp for baking soda
- ½ tsp for salt
For the salted caramel buttercream:
- 3 and ½ cup for the powdered sugar
- ¾ cup for the softened butter
- 2/3 cup for the salted caramel sauce in the room temperature
- 1-2 tbs for milk or heavy cream
- ¼ tbs for salt
- Get pretzel twist for decoration
- You need to preheat your oven to 350 F, then boil the water into microwave. Whisk the cocoa and vinegar until they are soft. Let it cool.
- Then you can use the stand mixer to whisk the butter for 4 to 5 minutes with a high-speed. Add the sugar and whisk this mixture for a few minutes. After that, you can add the oil and eggs.
- In the separated bowl, you can mix the salt, flour and baking soda
- Pour this mixture to the mixer and keep whisking to make it combined. You need to fill up the lined cupcake around 2/3 full
- Bake it at 350 for 12 to 15 minutes until they feel spring back when you touch it. Cool them on the wire racks.
- To make the frosting, you need to whisk the butter until softened. Whisking it with the caramel sauce, cream or milk and salt to get a smooth consistency.
Please read more : Heavenly Blueberry and Cream Angel Dessert Cake
This is how you make tasty salted caramel pretzel cupcakes for your family. Enjoying it while it is still warm is highly recommended. Please try and practice by yourself.